...I'm gonna let it shine.
It all started on the way to Utah for Christmas. As we neared Tehachapi, April was wailing at the top of her lungs. Her little Kids' Christmas CD had been playing. We kept turning it louder to drown her out. THEN, track 9. The magical track.
She must be asleep? Check. Nope, wide awake, smiling. What. The. Heck? Song over. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH huff huff huff WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA. Back button. The little light of miiiiiiiiiine, I'm gonna let it shiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Giggle, giggle. Eeeeeeeee.
10 hours to Utah. And 8 back. This little light of miiiiiiine, I'm gonna let it shiiine.
Running errands today revived that horrid song. I never minded it at all. Until now. I hear it in my sleep. I can practically see those little kids based on their voices alone. I guess I'm lucky it wasn't a blatant Christmas song. I already look silly enough when I pull up to a red light and that song is blasting, windows down. Tinted windows make it so people can't see the baby in the back so I just look like some freakin weirdo.
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment