I know it has been a long time and I only have a moment to write but I wanted to post this link.
Donate to give Emma's mommy a gift
A woman on my October 2008 birth board on BabyCenter lost her dear daughter to SIDS this weekend. Me and all the other girls are getting together to send her a charm, necklace, or ring and care package to remember her sweet angel. She was born exactly a week before April.
Please, if you can, donate. Anything helps. Some can only afford $2, and that is fine. It helps tremendously. We want to give her something beautiful. Of course nothing will take away her pain but we want to let her know we care and we are thinking of her.
Thank you. If you're the praying type, please pray for Emma and her family.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment